This year, International Right to Know Day also represents the 10th anniversary of the launch of the RTI Rating. In honour of this anniversary, CLD has published a Trends Snapshot highlighting the trends in RTI legislation globally, as shown by the RTI Rating data.
- Happy International Right to Know Day
- Maintaining the Right to Information During Health Emergencies
- COVID-19 Update: Tracking Changes to Right to Information Laws
- Case Against Germany: No Right to Information Law in Bavaria Breaches Right to Freedom of Expression
- Global Launch of Right to Information Assessment Tool