The Centre for Law and Democracy (CLD) launched the Right to Information Implementation Assessment: Comprehensive Methodology yesterday through a “Pitch” (project presentation) at the Paris Peace Forum. The new website hosting the Methodology – www.RTI-Evaluation.org – also went live at the same time. The Methodology was developed and piloted in Pakistan, and CLD is now planning to apply it in other countries.
- COVID-19 Update: Tracking Changes to Right to Information Laws
- Case Against Germany: No Right to Information Law in Bavaria Breaches Right to Freedom of Expression
- Global Launch of Right to Information Assessment Tool
- Zimbabwe: Draft Right to Information Law Needs Improvement
- UNESCO: Overview Report on SDG 16.10.2 Data Exercise