The Centre for Law and Democracy (CLD) launched the Right to Information Implementation Assessment: Comprehensive Methodology yesterday through a “Pitch” (project presentation) at the Paris Peace Forum. The new website hosting the Methodology – www.RTI-Evaluation.org – also went live at the same time. The Methodology was developed and piloted in Pakistan, and CLD is now planning to apply it in other countries.
- Happy International Right to Know Day
- Maintaining the Right to Information During Health Emergencies
- COVID-19 Update: Tracking Changes to Right to Information Laws
- Case Against Germany: No Right to Information Law in Bavaria Breaches Right to Freedom of Expression
- Global Launch of Right to Information Assessment Tool