The Centre for Law and Democracy has added a page to the RTI Rating (containing information about national right to information laws) which tracks the changes that have been made to right to information (RTI) laws in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (https://www.rti-rating.org/covid-19-tracker/). The aim is to provide a central repository of comparative information on this issue.
- Happy International Right to Know Day
- Maintaining the Right to Information During Health Emergencies
- COVID-19 Update: Tracking Changes to Right to Information Laws
- Case Against Germany: No Right to Information Law in Bavaria Breaches Right to Freedom of Expression
- Global Launch of Right to Information Assessment Tool